Moonlight

 



사랑하고싶어


I need at least one person who love me. So I could love back. I just feel so lonely. Even though I know there are so many people who care about me. I just… idk. It's different, really. Everyday I'm waiting, I'm trying, I'm praying for you who will give me love. The truth is I always receive so much love. When will I give that back? You never know what's going to happen. But you'll keep walking anyway.


The moment you walk away from me. It seems there's no hope in my life. You don't know how much you mean to me. You are the one who made me smile. You are the one who made me laugh. You are the one who made me look back into myself. You are the one who made me see the world in different ways. You are the one who made me forgot the pain.


I just don't know how much I should be grateful to you. Meanwhile at the same time I also hate you. You're the one who made me cry. You're the one who made me waiting for nothing. You trapped me in your own world but then you make another world with your beloved one. And that's not me.


I absolutely know this story would end up soon. I exactly know that you’re going to the moon. To the place I can’t reach. But the moonlight keep coming to me. I know your light it’s not for me. But can’t I be shameless  to savoring that slightfull light? Do you know how much I love your light? I will miss it forever. Your light will always be my favorite.

Komentar